Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cousins and Sugarcookies!!!

The week of Christmas Maud, Arman, Walle, Madeks and I went up to visit our Auntie Brenda and our cuz's Zee and Avery!! We had planned on going hiking but it turned out to be the coldest day in all of Dec. (probably in all our winter too) I think we even made records!!! So instead we made cookies and played games!! It was jolly fun y'all!
Zee rolling out the dough
Armani doing his work of art

My little man
Yummy!!
Walle

Armani's Frosty
Ahh, I loved the red lights!!!
Madeks new friend ;)The town Jester ;) Zee -Zee!!!! Avery and Maud, the only ones left
This picture was probably taken after his bed time ;)
Beautiful Zoey-girl

Can't wait to see y'all again!

Bethy

2 comments:

Mama to 12, so far said...

looks like fun.
Luv ya.
~Sami

Mama to 12, so far said...

hey!

check out my blog @ http://christianrocker1.blogspot.com/

-Mike