Tuesday, January 24, 2006

This evening, Daddy and I barrowed our neighbor Mr. Williams little truck and drove over to another neighbors to buy hay. I had a lovely time chatting with Mrs. Hill and her husband who live on the road over next and who own all the sarrounding acreage. Their house was built by Mrs. Hills father in 1897! and is quite a cute little farmhouse situated amongst rambling barns full of old tractors, trucks, gizmos and gadgets and even a workshop where Mr. Hill was helping a man to build a race car! His shop was filled with every tool imaginable hanging neatly on the walls and stacked in large containers. They also have four horses and several cats. I was so excited about riding in our neighbors little old truck that I forgot to take my camera along for the trip. Oh well, maybe next time? -Kressant Posted by Picasa

No comments: