Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm back!

Hey everyone! Sissy's home!
Yesterday at 4:15 Charlie, bethy and I arrived home from our trip to Florida! We left last
-Tuesday-
Tuesday evening we arrived at the Morton's late, surprising my dear sweet sissy Kate. She was such a dear and we enjoyed seeing her joyful surprise and excitement. Well, maybe I was just excited, LOL. The Morton boys had actually followed me from a near by gas station to their driveway where they passed me and lead me on a crazy drive down their driveway (if you haven't had the pleasure of driving down it then you are in for jolly ride!) The next day we girlies helped Charlie and Katie plant in Michael jr.s garden. For lunch we were left to ourselves and and voted on a picnic in their newly built barn loft. After dodging a few curious cows we scrambled up the ladder our party consisting of 6 girls, 5 forks, three cups of water, three little boys, and large servings of hay to 'help' digest our food. That was followed by various antics of swinging from the rafters into the new sweet smelling hay. To "cool" off we headed to the creek with a large jar of pickles to snack on. We had a jolly but slightly freezing swim and sinking attempts at transmarine navigation via S'Morton boats. (I never did get the hang of it though, and my poor coracle went straight to the bottom every time. LOL...) Sliding on our backs on a board under their barbwired fence, we returend to the house where we finished the day off with a nice dinner where we decorated the table for the guy's return from work.

No comments: