Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Visit To Calathora

Ok, yes I know, I'm blogging out of order!! Ahhhh!! But bear with me. Dorothy is sending me some pictures of Mikey III (Thank you so much sweetie!) and so in the meantime, I'm posting about little bunkin boo's baby shower:) Aaaaannnnnddd in the process I simply must throw in a general account of the stay in Moultrie before and after the baby shower.

Granddad and Nana, were sooo precious and hospitable, and had us all over for supper saturday night. Hmm, or was it Friday night? Anyways, it was splendid fare and fellowship, and we enjoyed it immensely. Then Wesley, Cleveland and Andrew were gracious enough to let me tag along with them to the job, and I got to see them work on the house they're building:)

Uhhh, I'm drawing a blank, and can't remember what else we did, as I posted most of the pictures yesterday. "You see, I have short term memory loss. It runs in my family. At least...at least I think it does." LOL (Forgive my movie copy’s)

Ah, and for the major news: we established contact with Dat and Mumsie, over in Latvia, and they have the 5 kiddies at the apartment with them, but they don't know if they will be able to bring Madi back with them or not. The LORD is good, and we know He will work it all out according to his perfect will! Praise His name!! We are so excited:) Humm, but I guess I haven't kept everyone up to date on the happenings with the adoption, soooo let me back up a little bit.... Daddy and Mama flew out Tuesday before last on their way to Holland, and from there they took a flight to Rega Latvia. They were nicely installed in an apartment, and the kiddies are strying there with them for a week. They are doing great and enjoying spending time with our 5 little cuties. They should be flying back in this Sunday.
They have been greatly missed, but all is well, and we're keeping them in our thoughts and prayers. I’ll try and keep y’all updated whenever we get more info on the happenings over there.

Anyhoo, I hope y'all have a wonderful, blessed week, and I'll try to put some pix of Michael 3 on, when I get some:)

Grace and peace in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
~
Rachel
~

No comments: