Monday, October 19, 2009

A M&K visit!!

About two weeks ago Mike brought Kressy up for a midwife visit!! Praise the Lord she is doing well! I can't believe that I'm going to be an Auntie for the 8th time!! I am praying that she'll have her wee wittel won soon;)

Doesn't she look great?! Love you Kress!



"See the Kitties Beshi?!"




"Oh! Daddy's calling, it's time to go!"

Mikey with his side kick, Carlos the Oso (aka bear)


"Why am I chained to this car seat, I'm not a criminal!" (Movie quote;)



"This is a gruelling experience" (another movie quote;)


"Take my picture Beshi, I NEEEEEDD it!"


Don't look at me look up there!



"AHH! Bright flash!"
"Mikey sheepy, I need my pillow!"


"Mikey go night night!"
God bless y'all!
Beth

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute!!!! Let us know as soon as Kress goes into labor!!! i cant wait either and I'm not even related!!!
Love you!!!Miss y'all!
Love me,
BbVawser

Orenczaks said...

Aw they are so sweet.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Your family is just growing and growing - how wonderful!

We are a family that Alan and Katie stayed with last summer and we just enjoyed them so much! We love to keep up with everyone! Congrats to your family on all the new little lovies!

Deanna

The Lopers said...

When is she due??

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful family!!!! Does Kressant blog about her "new" life? I would love to read about her family and the kiddos! Blessing to you all!