Monday, April 21, 2008

The Father/Daughter Retreat at Callaway Gardens

This year we had the pleasure of attending Vision Forums Father/Daughter retreat!!

Bekah helping out with the Tussy Mussy's
Out on the lawn we played 4 different games with our Father!

Little Miss Gracia ;)

Playing "Crochet"


It was such a joy to get to see the Power's family again!


late after the first session
One of the highlights of the weekend is the High Tea!!



One of our friends at our table, Miss Scarlett
Madi was pleased to recieve the Tussy Mussy at our table!!



After Tea Daddy drove us around to some of the different gardens and centers in Callaway Garden!!
The Butterfly House was by far the most interesting of them all!!







At a resturant later that night we found this map with the Campana's name on it!!
After the service on Sunday we went ove to the Ford's property













3 comments:

MORTONCLAN said...

Horray, a postie!! Looks like y'all had a precious time...I love your butterfly picture, and that's so cool about the "Campana map"! Beth, the green dresses are eceptionally beautiful...I can't wait to look at them in person. Your both look 'loverly'!
Sure do love you!!
~P.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bethany! I love all the pictures you post! I'm sure the Vision Forum Father/Daughter Retreat was just lovely. I would have liked to go, but our schedule is just too busy this time of year! Our church held a Father/Daughter Banquet, though, which we attended and enjoyed. I just posted about it!

God Bless you, and have a great week!

~Grace

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I hit enter before I could leave my name and URL!