Saturday, February 17, 2007

Big Sissy home for a bit..

Well here I am! Michael Jr. and I have traveled up to tend to my brothers and sisters who have become ill. Mumise and Dat were off to Florida yesterday to a conference, and Charlie n Katie with my nephew; also flew the coop to Moultrie for along anctipated visit with all of Katie's friends and relatives. They are haveing a blast! Rachel is on the mend but poor Beth fell ill today and is being fetched at this moment from north Atlanta where she traveled yesterday to help with a friends children. So it's "Fetch the vac yerik, Arman bring me down the laundry and plenty of laughs as the little boys help me prepare food.

So back to Pride and Prejudice and laundry folding!.....LOL

Lovingly,
Mrs. Kressant Morton

1 comment:

MORTONCLAN said...

Hey, it's Kressy B!!!Great post, sweetie! Love and miss you! Your little house is not half as lovely with out you in it!
Love, Adeline