Friday, November 17, 2006

For those of you who have not had a chance to see Michael and Kressant's home, we decided to post a few pictures.
So whilst we were in Moultrie last weekend I determined to run over and snatch a few, but realized after examining our camera, that I had left the card at home. Hmm... So I presented my problem to Alan who, when I am in a bind, is ever ready with either a solution, suggestion, or at least pity, depending on the situation and circumstance. Accordingly he went off and rummaged up a camera card (I'm not sure if that is the correct terminology) that would hold about eight pictures. By the time I had gotten around to discovering all this, it had gotten dark, we were preparing to leave, and as Kressant was not feeling well, Michael had brought her over to the Morton's house. Consequently there was no one over at their house. Notwithstanding, armed with the camera and a flash light, I went traipsing over to carry out my mission. In spite of the flashlight, I could see but little, and so the pictures all turned out rather blurry. Ah well! We generally take what we can get don't we? Hmm, on another note, their lovely home is usually very neat and in order, as Kressy is such a wonderful homemaker and makes everything so cozy and welcoming! But she was not feeling well so things were not quite the way they usually are. I'm afraid the pictures can not do justice to their charming little abode! Or maybe it's just my lousy attempts at photography:) LOL! Either way, I hope y'all can get a bit of an idea what it's like from the pix I did manage to procure.
Thank you for your patience with my long narratives, and odd blogging habits!! LOL:)
~Sincerely,
Rachel~

No comments: