Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sunday

Sunday afternoon after our morning worship, bethy and I jogged down to our cousins the Hosches home for an evening of fellowship! Aunt Neecy and I gathered in the kitchen where I watched as aunty made authentic Jamaican coffee (ahh! it smelled wonderful!) and a yummy chocolate cake with the most wonderful caramel icing! We then bundled up in our coats and headed over to the Pike county church where my Grandfather used to pastor. They were having a big olde tyme'y gospel singing get together and we piled in. I found my place in a back room setting out food and arranging trays. There in my cozy realm I had a most agreeable time serving coffee (heheh) holding an adorable baby by the name of Levi, chatting with uncle Jon and Levi's daddy about Alaska! What a beautiful place to visit one day! and serving food. After the evenings activities we gathered back at aunt Neecys where we started "Wives and Daughters!" We were unable to finish it and recommenced the next morning. Thank you aunt Neecy for a wonderful time!

-Kressy

No comments: