Wednesday, August 30, 2006

the bride to be blogging this evening, yeah I know, wow, am I really on the computer?! The Smithy's computers have been done for 7 days and we just got access today! hurray! Yes, life is really BUSY around here! The Vawsers from Idaho are here, they arrived yesterday. Today was spent in checking off lists, preparing lists, calling people, checking up on blogs in spare minutes, The Browns sure had a beautiful wedding last week! Mama and MRs. Vawser, yerik, and Bethy went on the big last minute shopping trip to Bjs. Matthew filled my illuminaries with sand and votive candles, Rachel has deep cleaned the house, the Gardiners were here from lunch to dinner helping and chatting, Katie, and Alan took Matt this evening to Walmart, and Dat and I prepared to procession song for the wedding! Well, my lists are calling and I must away! Cheerios and can't wait to see you all in just 3 days!!!!!!! 3 days to go!-kressant smith Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Smiles said...

God bless you as you prepare! Wish I could be there! Love you!

Unknown said...

Well...no longer the bride to be. I'm so happy for ya Mrs. Morton!!

The Serven Clan said...

Dearest Kressent,

Our prayers are with you this day and always. We wish we could have witnessed your marriage vows, but know that you are entering them with much joy in you heart.

May the Lord continue to bless you as you obey Him,
Rebecca