Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Schedule. LOL

Hey y'all,
I'm sorry about the posting order, my blogging is inbetween cooking meals and such and I have so MANY pictures and events to cover that I cannot catch up! LOL. But to give a clear picture as to how my week went here is the schedule:
two weekends ago:
Friday:Drove down to the Mortons where we found the Campana and Sanders families
Saturday:The guy's worked on the barn, we girls cleaned house, cooked and such until evening when we went to Plaths shower.
Sunday:Church at the Mortons with fellowship, Lunch, and shower at Davis'
Monday:Daddy and Mama to Griffin, Charlie and Mr. Noah Sanders to Florida to work on boat.
Thursday:Charlie and Noah return, we bid farewell to Mortons and journey to Sanders residence in Alabama. Ate lunch with the darlins and drove over to hospital to see dear Abbi who had had surgery. Drive home.
Friday: Drive to Tennessee
Saturday: Stephanie and Michael McDermott's wedding, caravaan to Atlanta with Sanders.
Sunday: Zwoenitzer family from Washington state arrive

Ok, LOL maybe now I can sort my week out. LOL. Thanks y'all!
-Kressant

1 comment:

Anna Naomi said...

wow! You all have been quite busy!